Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Rebates on M6
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 06:23:54 -0500

At 08:45 PM 9/9/99 -0700, Roger Beamon wrote:
>exception of the M bodies which Stan still has through 9/30 only. I
>suspect that maybe the M bodies are until 12/31 also, and maybe
>Stan just missed that update in his site.

Stan's updates are sometimes slow incoming

>Last I looked I don't think that Don Chatterton mentions the
>rebates on his site. Wonder why?

Maybe he wants to spring it on customers when they call? :-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Everybody has that thing where they need to look one way but they come out
looking another way and that's what people observe. You see someone on the
street and essentially what you notice about them is the flaw. -Diane Arbus