Subject: [Leica] Re: Rebates on M6
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 20:45:12 -0700

On 9 Sep 99, Eric Welch wrote, at least in part:

> Don't know if this is being publicized, but Leica USA has a $200 rebate on
> M6 and M6TTL cameras and $100 on M lenses.  Through Sept. 30. Just heard
> it while on hold today as I called the repair department.

Also, rebates on Rs, both bodies and lenses. Stan Tamarkin's
website says that they're extended until 12/31 with the possible
exception of the M bodies which Stan still has through 9/30 only. I
suspect that maybe the M bodies are until 12/31 also, and maybe
Stan just missed that update in his site.

Last I looked I don't think that Don Chatterton mentions the
rebates on his site. Wonder why?

- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

   Thought for the day:
         Work is accomplished by those who have
         yet to reach their level of incompetence.