Subject: Re: [Leica] Projection questions
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 11:48:47 -0300

Don't say you heard it on a Leica list, but get a Kodak Ektagraphic III
with their flat field 100-150 zoom.  They are a pro level projector and
accept dissolve units.  One can be had pretty cheap used as a  lot of
companies and Government offices just don't use them anymore and they end
up being sold off as surplus.  You can also get an adapter to fit the Leica
projection lenses into it.

Regards,

Robert