Subject: Re: [Leica] camera bag
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 17:11:13 -0700

Two days ago I got a Lowepro Nova 2. I fits an M6 body and 4 lenses. My green
Lowepro Orion starting getting on my nerves. Efficient but you have to always
wear it. Both twice the size of my previous Nova mini which works with 2 maybe 3
smaller lenses. Also have the Nova Micro which is good for a camera and an extra
lens but is perfect for a Rolleiflex.
I like Lowepro.
Next is the Nova 3 when I get the extra body and the 24. So much for planning ahead.
Mark Lowepro Rabiner