Subject: Re: [Leica] camera bag
From: achurak@cusa.canon.com
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 99 11:24:00 -0500

            I recently picked up a new military surplus olive drab
       bag,
       the size is about 12 x 10 x 4 inches.
       I lined the inside with soft plastic foam, glued scrap cloth to
       the plastic dividers.
       This was made to give me 4 internal compartments,
       for cameras and lenses.
             With this no frills carry bag, no one suspects that I am
       carrying valuable camera equipment inside this outfit.
       The cost of the surplus bag and scrap plastic foam and cloth,
       the cost was about $15.00.
       Try to purchase a new camera bag that is quality made
       for that price.

       Andrew Churak

       >>> Mike Spadafora <spad@oanet.com> 09/07 11:25 PM >>>
       Does anyone have any suggestions for an  inconspicuous bag that
       will
       hold 2 rangefinders with lenses attatched and a few
       accessories...something that does not say, "Look at me, I am
       carrying
       camera equipment!" Low price would be great also!