Subject: Re: [Leica] camera bag
From: InfinityDT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 14:01:48 EDT

In a message dated 9/8/99 1:03:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time, SCripscan@aol.com
writes:

<< Yeah, and the guy at B&H photo tried to talk me out of the Billingham
line;
 however, I have owned one in the past and found them exceptionally funtional
 and beautifully crafted.

 Regards,
 Skip Converse

I use a Billingham 225 for transport as I feel it is the best by far in terms
of protection against airplane vibration.  The Billingham's divider foam is
of the thick, mushy type.  I place the Billingham inside a Kelty
internal-frame backpack, along with my film in a ziplock bag.  However I was
shocked at how heavy the Billingham is empty.  So when I get to where I'm
going I use the Domke F5XB for carrying.  En route I fill the Domke with
socks, etc. and pack it in my suitcase.
DT