Subject: Re: [Leica] Homophobic leicaphiles and non offensive joke!
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 11:57:29 -0400

Eric-
I am appalled! First our Environmentally Friendly Vice-President uses four
billion gallons of water, during a drought, to float his boat for
photographers, then announces he wanted to murder millions of little animals
just to prove that turpentine and rat poison are dangerous!
Why are we killing our little friends? Humor about hurting other living
creatures is not funny! It is a serious matter! I would think that YOU of
all people would be sensitive to that! I read that 'joke' and went and
hugged my three kitties, and little dog, Smudge, too! I had to assure them
that I would never 'punish' them in such an unseemly manner- They saw the
joke, since I share my communications with my little friends! You need to be
more sensitive about other living things, Eric. I think I shall go in and
discuss my continued subscription to the LUG, with my dear sensitive wife,
over a nice ham sandwich...
Dan.