Subject: Re: [Leica] Current Events
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 19:39:22 -0700

Marc,

I understand the difference in the two systems - I'm an attorney as well. I
was quoting directly from the report - although an English translation.
There was very clearly a finding of fact that the photographers did not
impede rescue efforts, that one photographer attempted to summon help, and
that the photographers were not the cause of the crash. Please tell me if
that is misreading the report.

Bryan