Subject: Re: [Leica] Current Events
From: "James Harrison" <leica@wf.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 18:35:42 -0500

I was raised in Louisiana,(my grandmama DeBarbarius family left/were kicked
out of Marseilles in 1861, settled in the Quarter, in New Orleans).  May I
add that the French aren't really practicing what we call Civil Law, it is
as in Louisiana, "Napoleonic Code".  Close but not exactly the same.

 Jim Harrison
Wichita Falls TX
N 34.01.650
W98.29.990