Subject: Re: [Leica] SL vs SL2 for long lenses
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 12:45:47 -0700

Dan Post wrote:

> Bud-
><Snip>
> The spot metering I admit, I had to get used to; I still use a Gossen Luna
> Pro that is older than dirt, and two Weston Master V meters - After so many
> years, they are just like extensions of my hands and it's easier to use than
> learn a new system!><Snip>
I dug up a Weston Master II Meter this week and cleaned it off and took it out
and sprayed it with various poisons. I like the feel of it and the weight of it.
I wish meters were designed more like this now. Anybody know anything about
this? Comparing readings against a Gossen Pilot II it seems workable. I can't
keep the ASA setting still though.
Mark Rabiner