Subject: Re: [Leica] SL vs SL2 for long lenses
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 13:27:55 -0500

Dan,
Spot meters are perfect for slide film.  Just put the spot on the most important
part of the scene (usually the highlight(s)).
Omar Cook is a PG prospect out of NYC who has been leading Carolina on a merry
chase.
ABC means 'Anybody But Carolina'...all the people who hate Carolina and root for
other teams when the Heels are playing.
Basketball is a religion down there, you have to take sides:-)
Bud