Subject: Re: [Leica] archival epson 1200 prints
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 22:53:53 -0700

KPETERS wrote:
why can't a person just spray some uv protectorant/aerosol spray over the top of
your prints to lengthen life?  is it the uv light that degrades the inks,
humidity, cosmic rays, radon gas???  I'm looking at some colour prints I just
printed off my 1200 and wondering what kind of 'coating' I can put over them to
preserve them???
><Snip>
I thought there were special inks and papers now for Epson so that these prints
would have serious value.
Mark Rabiner