Subject: Re: [Leica] Slightly OT- More eBay idiocy!
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 09:54:39 -0500

At 04:04 PM 8/31/99 +0000, you wrote:
>It does not matter what these people bid for but the chase, the
>anticipation and the final (even ridiculous) bid to win might release
>gallons of adrenaline needed to sustain what's worth living for.  Then it
>starts all over again.

I have a friend that has upgraded his cameras by buying stuff on eBay and
then turning the stuff around and selling it for more.  The sucker born
ever minute might have to be redefined as sucker born every bidding cycle. ;-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Okay, who put a  stop payment  on my reality check?