Subject: RE: [Leica] THANKS! From Dr. Blacktape and B.D.
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 12:53:21 -0000

Thanks, Ted..I should have known..Actually though, I'll presume on your
patience a moment longer...The Nocti is a bit too much for me...so if it's a
matter of the two wides or a wide and the 75, I take it your feeling is that
the 21 is basically unnecessary and the 24 more practical? If that's the
case, are you one of those who holds that you can use the 24 by just using
the full viewfinder, rather than the auxiliary?

Thanks again...

B. D.