Subject: Re: [Leica] THANKS! From Dr. Blacktape and B.D.
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 11:23:39 -0400

B.D.-

Hell, I used to beat the pure livin' crap outta my own brother, but I still
loved him, and wouldn't let anyone else excercise the same privilege on him!
I guess we are like one large 'dysfunctional' family :o}~
So, enjoy th' hugs and kisses while you can- once we get you re-wired
somebody'll take a whack at ya!
Don't worry!
Dan
( who has found that 3M Black Tape is highly useful in refilling Epson Ink
Cartridges!!)