Subject: [Leica] RE: Re: the new 90/2 M
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 17:22:03 -0600

At 09:31 AM 24/08/99 -0400, Ken wrote:
>George,
>
>They are available.  I waited 7 weeks for my 135 APO Telyt from ALT Camera
>in Toronto. Someone else was waiting for a 90.  They both arrived 2 weeks
>ago. While they don't have either lens in stock, I was told their supplier
>(Grey market) now had both lenses in stock.  I don't know whether any are
>available through Kinderman.

I have been told that October may be the earliest available date for
obtaining one through Kinderman.  I'm staying away from grey market on this
item, because I found Kinderman to be excellent to work with when I had to
send in a lens to have the aperture ring tightened.  They performed this
service and it was all under warranty.