Subject: [Leica] Re: Monaghan the Clueless replies...
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 19:36:51 -0600

At 05:21 AM 23/08/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Robert:
>
>My deepest sympathies for your treatment.  And my apologies.

I'll second that.  This afternoon I spent several enjoyable hours browsing
Mr. Monaghan's website.  It has an enormous amount of information, and I
plan to revisit it from time to time.  I learned quite a bit there today,
and some of that information will be very useful to me in the future.  No
doubt some went to the extreme in the way they reacted to the AF issue,
directing ad hominim attacks, but hopefully we can collectively earn back
Mr. Monaghan's respect.

 _
[o] -GH