Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS: Monaghan's on AF lenses..BSHIT!:)
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 20:05:16 -0700

To me what is going on is that if for instance somebody started something going
on about say "Clocks" and someone answered and I didn't have much interest in
clocks which, I don't, not big deal; skim through it and or just delete it.
But autofocus is in effect a troll. It represents exactly the choice that we
have made that we DON'T WANT!!!
"No I am not an AF guy I am a Leica kinda guy"
If we loved the whole AF thing we would not be heavy into Leica M's and R's
would we?
 I've shot al the AF shots which is thousands I care to shoot. Now I'm into
Leica and taking more control over my images. AF issue almost bore me. Anyone
who is frustrated my Leicas low techedness should possibly try not driving
themselves and everyone else crazy and partake freely in the many options
available to them. Nikon, Canon, Minolta all great camera systems! I say have
fun with them! Not my thing though. And not this lists stated thing.
Mark Rabiner