Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: WAS: Monaghan's on AF lenses..BSHIT!:)
From: Ericplatt@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 21:25:05 EDT

Okay,

So I'm new here.  But... after looking at the website for this list
<http://www.komvux.skola.mark.se/lug.htm> and reading the list owner's
message, this is a list for Leica _rangefinder_ cameras (emphasis mine).  So
then, shall we all keep it to that?  Nothing more about SLR's, auto-whatever,
film types, computers, photo printing, scotch, or anything else?  Is that
what is required here?  Fine.  Maybe we should all take these toys and just
throw them in the dumpster anyway, since no pro that I personally know even
uses Leica gear!  I'm just a "damn yuppie", who makes up for lack of talent
with expensive gear.

By the way, if you consider this a rant.  Please be at peace.  This is
nothing.  Not even the tip of the iceberg.  I'm just a crabby semi-middle
aged person who is extremely p*ss*d at himself for blowing money on gear that
I do not need.

Eric Platt