Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: WAS: Monaghan's on AF lenses..BSHIT!:)
From: "Jim Shulman" <garcia@chesco.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 21:47:17 -0400

Just checked the status of our group's mission, which reads, quote:

The Leica Users Group is an automated mailing list, for people who are
interested in Leica cameras of all types, M or R, old or new.

Which I understand to mean encompasses all information related to those
interested in Leica cameras, of whatever stripe.  This gives us quite a wide
berth, from discussions of cameras, to printing Leica pictures, to the use
of lenses which can be mounted on Leitz equipment (or Leitz lenses which can
be mounted on other cameras), travel with Leica cameras, meetings with other
Leica fans, and even Leica Tandoori ingested by Leica fans.

We've all blown money on things we don't really need.  That's what separates
us from lower forms of life.

Jim Shulman