Subject: [Leica] Leica 80-200 ROM and other lenses for sale
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 01:39:53 -0300

Dear Lug:

I have my Leica 80-200 for sale on Ebay now and have posted a sample
picture from it.  The quality I got from it when I used it for a trip to
Alberta amazed me.  Although I think the phodo tests say it outperforms the
Canon 80-200 2.8 and I don't doubt their tests.  Look at the listing and
the attached picture which also has an enlarged view.  The listing photos
were taken with an R8 and 60 Macro Elmarit.  To see my other items for
sale, follow the "view sellers other auctions" link in the ebay listing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=148574236

the direct links to the photo of Big Chief Mountain are:

http://home.iSTAR.ca/~robsteve/photography/images/Ebay/big-cheif.jpg

http://home.iSTAR.ca/~robsteve/photography/images/Ebay/big-cheif-clip.jpg

I have decided to sell the 80-200 because I do not need it in addition to
the 105-280 I also have.

regards,

Robert