Subject: Re: [Leica] 25/4 Skopar & 15/4.5 Heliar
From: John Gong <jgong@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 09:22:49 -0700

I just got my first roll back after shooting with the 15 Heliar.  Sharp, contrasty, excellent color saturation. Compares favorably with my other superwide - the 16mm Elmarit-R fisheye.  The Leica has more of a "snap" to the images, but the Voigtlander is a bargain at $449 (B&H Photo) + M adapter cost.

John