Subject: Re: [Leica] Nikon F2 -> Leica R images up
From: John Gong <jgong@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 09:28:17 -0700

Andrew,

Wonderful writeup.  Thoughts of wild conversions going through my head now...

Just a clarification though:  you mention that the 16mm fisheye has a rear clearance problem with SL's and SL2's - this is not the case.  I just checked this combination with my 16mm elmarit and SL2 last night - the mirror clears just fine.

John