Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: questions on computer for photo work
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 01:30:32 -0300

Henry:

Get the new software for the sprintscan 4000 off the Polaroid web site.  It
is awesome software.  Its called polacolor insight and does a fantastic job
of scanning.  It is a stand alone program which can transfer the results of
a scan to photoshop.  Much better than the previous plugin software .

Regards,

Robert