Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 thoughts
From: Dave Yoder <leica@home.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 14:38:04 -0700

Thankfully, an M6 is considerably quieter than a Harley. Living in a beach town
that is a favorite weekend destination of the yuppie-roadsters, I've grown to
hate the Harley and wonder why noise ordinances don't seem to apply to them.
Perhaps an M6 would be more like a Harley if it came with a foghorn attachment
that was trigerred along with the shutter...

Dave Y