Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 thoughts
From: "Max" <max_ytong@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 20:51:04 +0200

I understand what you mean but I don't like the R8.(I also never wrapped my
hands around a bison ;-))

I compare my M6 to a Harley. It's rustical, but beautiful and I travel all
the time with it. People who buy a Harley spend a lot of money but there is
no speculation, they just love this machine and when you use it.....whoahhhh

I'm sorry but for me Leica means M. (like the 911 for Porsche).

Max - Mulhouse (France)