Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Another Leica vs medium format debate
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 02:15:11 -0700

Gwpics@aol.com wrote:

> As we say in England, isn't it 'Horses for courses'?   And has this horse run
> it's course?
>
> Gerry

Who would dream that the end of the 90's would bring about so many medium format
knock around options.
Other than a Rolleiflex there are many ways to have a medium format option in
your camera bag assuming you are content to not have a mini (Alice) camera bag.
So anyone who wants to play with Brownie film and see what it can do, easily can.
There is definitely something to be said for it just like sheet film is a joy I
hate to see my friends miss.
Occasional shooting of both these larger formats will make you a better 35
shooter! Forget logic!
Just like eating apples helps you eat oranges better! I'll have to think about
that one! Too deep!
Mark Rabiner