Subject: Re: [Leica] NEW Leica screw,,Really?
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 18:12:23 GMT

Where did you get this information?  Was this from the company directly or
through a distributor?

Also, since the distance from the film plane to the lens is LONGER in the
older screw mounts wouldn't this require a major redesign of the mounts on
current M lenses?  This is not just a matter of slapping on an adaptor.  It
seems unlikely that Leica would go through that much expense for what would
seem like a small market.

No offense but I'll believe this when I see it on the Leica web page.

Dan