Subject: Re: [Leica] loading M6
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 18:04:48 GMT

The ends of most film have a bit of wrinkle in them due to the leader being
folded around the can for a period of time.  This wrinkle can cause the film
to catch on the film guide plate as you are pushing it down.  Taking care to
keep the film flat should make it easy to slide in.  Once the leader is
about 50% across the winding spool put the bottom back on and start winding.
  When I follow the instructions and keep my hands off the works it never
fails.

Dan