Subject: Re: [Leica] Adapter
From: Patrick Giagnocavo <a222@redrose.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 03:19:40 +0000

ross mcleish wrote:
echnology.....? Maybe another question should asked......how many
of the
> LUG and the RUG also make pictures with Linhof LF???
> Ross

Ross, I have a Linhof Technika III with 2 lenses with rf cams.  On
the III, the rf cams would only work properly on the camera they
were ground for - they were not interchangeable with another III
body.

Problem:  no darkroom.  I would love to be able to use this though
so that I could learn view camera movements.

Do the Polaroid backs work well?  Are they cost-effective?

Cordially

Patrick
a222@redrose.net