Subject: Re: [Leica] Adapter
From: "ross mcleish" <cram@bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 15:16:44 +1000

Pablo Kolodny:

> By the way, how many Ruggers are Luggers and how many Luggers are
> Ruggers...

Ok......I confess........I lurk around the RUG and the LUG, and a few other
forums, too (when, that is, I'm not anguishing about what camera to shoot
with today!). Correction......no anguish really, just a matter of the
subject matter expressed as a ratio of the style over the content, less the
amount of film available divided by the weight of the camera bag, multiplied
by the time of day over the temperature of the light at that time of
year......and the amount of Scotch I've consumed in the past 24 hours. Now
.......where did I put that whisky bottle....?
Seriously (!) I suspect there are quite a few of us on both lists, as I see
the same names popping up every few days. There must be a factor at work
here......something to do with fine German photographic/optical
technology.....? Maybe another question should asked......how many of the
LUG and the RUG also make pictures with Linhof LF???
Ross