Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: If Porsche Can Do It, Why Not Leica?
From: Jeffcoat Photography <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 14:52:08 -0400

You can do that, or as was said do the Thule rack with the high feet. I have a
96 disco and use this rack ( for my canoe) and it works great. The new disco is
a great improvement over the older ones ( and they're great too). It's wider and
seems lower but has more ground clearance and one more inch in height to the
wind screen. And they they have a tunable active anti roll system (it's an
option)- basic setting no body roll up to .4 G's in a turn. Like I said it's
like a sports car. The big plus is that it has the best traction system of any
of the 4wd's on the market.
cheers Wilber