Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: If Porsche Can Do It, Why Not Leica?
From: Jeffcoat Photography <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 13:24:05 -0400

Everybody! What you all need to do is buy the New Land Rover Discovery
Series 2. Its an off road truck that drives like a sports Car. More roomy
than a Range Rover- Doesn't cost as much and in many ways is every bit as
nice. Drove the very first ones in the states over Black Bear Pass in
Colorado last September and its the best SUV out there.
Cheers Wilber