Subject: RE: [Leica] Need Digital Printer Recommendation Needed
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@imaginet.fr>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 11:07:00 +0200

Hi Chandos,

Are you sure he was not speaking about the Mac version of PS and PM?
On a PC, you don't have specific printers drivers for an app. Just try
to disable the color manager of PS and calibrate your hardware if you
are on NT or 95 or use the Color Manager of Win 98 or Win 2000.

 ---
 Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)
 Systems and RDBMS consultant (MCSE), Lyon, France
 http://www.jcberger.com

http://www.wm.edu/CAS/ASP/faculty/brown