Subject: RE: [Leica] Need Digital Printer Recommendation Needed
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@imaginet.fr>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 11:06:57 +0200

Hi Richard,

I'm happy with my Epson 1200. Even if I have some (very fine) color
calibration troubles, I never get banding and BW works goes like a
charm. But the real trick is that I always use Epson paper.

 ---
 Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)
 Systems and RDBMS consultant (MCSE), Lyon, France
 http://www.jcberger.com