Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Darkroom to Digital and unrelated matters
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 13:00:04 -0500

Yes.  We just hired a lady who is in charge of our computers.  She came
to our company from NASA in Houston.  Part of her job there was looking
through the images NASA shot in the space exploration.  She said it was
neat to see the "raw" unedited for public consumption film and to see
first hand the images from the moon and shuttle voyages.

She gave me a web address where you can go and look through their
archives if interested I'll ask her for it agian as I have lost it....

On 8/8/99 10:30 AM Dan Post wrote:

>I know that NASA can sell you prints of the early photos taken with the
>famous Hasselblads.... but I wonder how long the electronic media of recent
>space exploration will last. Do they still record on film? I would imagine
>so.

Best regards,
Harrison McClary
email: harrison@mcclary.net