Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Darkroom to Digital and unrelated matters
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 1999 11:00:27 -0700

Dan Post wrote:

> YEA! DARKROOMS!
> Soon as I get mine back together, I won't have to go over to my friend Bob's
> house to print! Of course, he has a very nice setup... a Saunders 4x5
> enlarger, huge sink, and it is convenient... er, anyway, there is something
> magical about seeing the image appear in the tray, even after 35 years!
><snip>

Bob is very generous. Over the years every time I let a friend use my darkroom
It always has ended up bad.
I panic and have darkroom rage when I can't find the scissors or I am out of
Dektol and I didn't know it.
Yesterday I made a little red sign which said "Mark's private Darkroom" in the
hopes that people would get the point and would not ask me to use it. As a
matter of fact one guy I no longer like because all he did was ask me to use it.
But I will go on and explain that he announced in front of a bunch of people
(all photographers) that he would be (looking into) using my darkroom.

Signed,
Touchy in the darkroom
Mark Rabiner