Subject: Re: [Leica] "five tones of grey" cartridge for epson photo 1200
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 1999 07:31:14 +0200

- --------------AA84D76BCEED0EA9CFA2546B

Kent,

Look here:

http://www.missupply.com/store.cgi

My quadtone cartridges + selected archival papers just arrived, but I
will not have time to play with them until I return from vacation. The
service was excellent and prompt.

Nathan

KPETERS wrote:

>  Does anyone know where a person can buy these cartridges that take
> the place of your colour cartridge to print more tones of black and
> white in your digital prints???  I have a photo 1200 and am most
> interested in this!!  Website that these can be found, and is this the
> same as a "quadtone" cartridge?  Thanks, Kent

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium

General photo site: http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator/

- --------------AA84D76BCEED0EA9CFA2546B

Kent,
I will not have time to play with them until I return from vacation. The
service was excellent and prompt.
can buy these cartridges that take the place of your colour cartridge to
print more tones of black and white in your digital prints???&nbsp; I have
a photo 1200 and am most interested in this!!&nbsp; Website that these
can be found, and is this the same as a "quadtone" cartridge?&nbsp; Thanks,
Kent</font></blockquote>

- --------------AA84D76BCEED0EA9CFA2546B--