Subject: [Leica] FS: APO Telyt M 135mm and Summilux M 75mm
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 07:57:34 +0200

Friends,

I have decided to pare down my Leica M system at the long end now that I

also have my Leicaflexes. So, I will sell my 75mm Summilux and 135mm Apo

Telyt and replace them with the new 90mm Summicron.

I start with the 135mm. It was bought brand new in November 1998 for
1575 EUR and is in absolutely LNIB condition. I am asking 1500 EUR or
equivalent in US$, worldwide shipping included.

The 75mm Summilux is likewise in completely mint condition, with caps
etc.
However, I do not have the box. Price also 1500 EUR incl. shipping.

Finally, still available is my HP Photosmart scanner. Mint, with all
original
packaging, 200 EUR plus shipping of your choice.

Please respond privately to nathan.wajsman@euronet.be.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman