Subject: [Leica] Wanted/Trade: Mint Summicron 50-M for a Summicron 35-M, etc.
From: "Ken Iisaka" <kiisaka@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 23:04:21 -0700

Ok, this is the opposite of the trade Bill Erfurth proposed earlier this
week.

I have a mint, black Summicron 50-M, current, with caps and leather case
which I would like to trade for a Summicron 35-M, pre-ASPH 7 element
version.  Of course, the latter is worth more new, so I am looking to trade
for one that is less than mint, or I can offer some extra money, too.

Alternatively, I would like to propose the following possible trades:

Mine: RF Summicron 35mm, Wetzlar mint-
Yours: Summicron 35mm, 7 elements, less than mint

Mine: RF Summicron 35mm, mint-, DR Summicron EX++, IROOA
Yours: Summilux 35mm ASPH, less than mint

Mine: RF Summicron 35mm, mint-, DR Summicron EX++, IROOA
Yours: Noctilust, 11821, less than mint

All come with caps.  Glass mint.

Counteroffers are welcome.  I am located in the SF Bay Area, but will be
travelling to Japan from 8/13.

Also for sale are (non-Leica items)

Nikon F2A, 79xxxxx, black, EX++/Mint-, with leather case, $500 OBO
Nikkor-O 2.1cm 1:4 (F mount), EX++/Mint-, Contax 21mm viewfinder $700 OBO
AiS Micro-Nikkor 200mm 1:4, EX++, $600 OBO

Trade offers welcome as well.