Subject: [Leica] Re: Fixing my M6 loading probs.
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 08:53:01 -0700

On 5 Aug 99, Lee, Jonathan wrote, at least in part:

> I think the root of my problem is that I wanted
> to see those sprokets in the proper holes and the
> film turned onto the takeup spool before I closed
> the back. This really fouls things up.

I strongly suspect that most have done similar things. It is really
difficult to read the manual and do exactly what it says and no
more. The natural feeling is that if the manual gives you the
minimum necessary, there must be additional steps, going
beyond, that will further insure success.

Eric and Ted convinced me over a year ago, and I haven't had a
moment's trouble since.

- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

    The precept: Judge not, that ye be not judged... is an
    abdication of moral responsibility. It is a moral blank
    check one gives to others in exchange for a moral blank
    check one expects for oneself. The moral principle to adopt
    is: Judge, and be prepared to be judged.
                 -- Ayn Rand