Subject: [Leica] Backup camera or more Leica glass?
From: "Joel House" <joelhouse@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 06:52:47 PDT

What would you prefer to have? A backup Leica camera or more Leica lenses? I
have an M6 and an M4-P. I could use a couple of lenses, but I can't really
afford to buy any unless I sell the M4-p. During my professional days I
would have never considered shooting without a backup body.

What would you do?

What minimal system lenses would you consider? I mainly do journalistic
style pictures of family and some travel.

http://home.earthlink.net/~joelhouse/