Subject: Re: [Leica] LTM Zeiss TeleTessar 1:6.3 f 18cm
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 11:12:49 -0700

>Did the lens have a 40.5 internal filter thread or no filter threads at
all?
>Black enamel paint, nickel, or chrome barrel?

Thanks, Frank and Marc, for the comments and descriptions on this unusual
lens. The one I saw was black enamel paint and looked in great condition. I
don't recall if there were filter threads.

Coincendentally, I just found the exact lens for sale on eBay at
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=137432830 along with
a good picture that shows the sharply angled focus threads

Historically yours,

Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger