Subject: [Leica] Where have all the 35/2.8s gone?
From: Ericplatt@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 12:22:51 EDT

Maybe it's because I'm a newbie to the M cameras, but where are all the
35/2.8s?  I'm starting to look for one, although I can't afford it yet (hey,
I'm not Bill Gates, what do you expect?).  I feel that for the amount of time
I will be taking photos with that lens, the 2.8 should do me fine.  I just
haven't seen them advertised though.  What is the "general" going price. I'd
prefer a late 50's to mid 60's lens, just because.

I figure it'll probably be close to a year before I actually go out and
purcahse the lens, but this lack of available lenses worries me.  Is Bill
Gates buying them all up? <G>

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN