Subject: Re: [Leica] Made for Visoflex vs. R lenses
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 12:29:40 -0700

My 280/4.8 is one fine lens. The overall sharpness is fantastic - hard to
imagine better. I have used it with both Visoflex and an SL, most recently
on a bellows with SL for some extreme closeup portraits. The 11x14
Cibachrome enlargement of a girl's eye and cheek is bigger than life, with
every detail beautifully rendered by the 280. I don't use it very often, but
whenever I do, it never disapoints me.

Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger