Subject: Re: [Leica] why leica?
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@jnlcom.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 13:06:19 -0500

On 7/23/99 3:26 AM mrabiner@concentric.net wrote

>Although not now with the M6 because he made the mistake of sending it
>to Leica in New Jersey to get fixed a week after he bought it 2 months ago
>and
>he might get it back next week they say. I try not to mention Leica when I
>run
>into him.

Leica NJ really ought to try to fix their internal problems...they pissed
me off so much I sold all my R gear and keep the M only because there is
no alternative and I like the body and lenses, esp the Noctilux.  Their
customer service in my experience is second to none...if you are looking
for the worst there is.

Harrison McClary
Staff Photographer Journal Communications, Inc
http://www.jnlcom.com
http://www.mcclary.net