Subject: Re: [Leica] Stinky Ponchos
From: Robinsnes@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 22:14:41 EDT

I own one of these that I purchased "new" when they were first advertised in
Leica-photography. I have had, and worn, it for at least 25 years. It
probably will double for a reflector, and it is great to stuff in the top of
a camera bag as it comes in its own little pouch (a trifle thick but useful).
Leica should bring them out again and offer them on the LUG. I would buy
several again. I thing its original cost was something like $20.00 - a lot of
money back then but my M5 was also a lot of money.
Roger
robinsnestphotography.com