Subject: [Leica] C-mount to M-mount adaptor
From: Alexey Merz <alexey@webcom.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 18:04:11 -0700

Hi, folks -

A good friend of mine has just ordered a Noctilux for use with a
high-sensitivity CCD camera in scientific applications... yes, I get
to shoot a roll through my M with it :-).

Here's the problem: does anyone know where he might obtain an adaptor
that will attach an M-mount lens to a C-mount camera?

If not, can anyone point me to a source for an M-mount, so that we
could have it attached to a c-mount collar by a machinist?

Thanks in advance,

Alexey Merz
alexey@webcom.com