Subject: Re: [Leica] Goldilocks and the three cameras
From: Doug Herr <Telyt@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 00:35:13 -0400

On July 20, 1999, Gary Todoroff wrote:

Hi Doug - I'll have to check last Thursday's aerial shots to find you and
your daughter! We were flying transects right around Mt Shasta, including a
wonderful flyby about 3000 feet below the summit on the south side. Man,
what a huge mountain! Did you see a white Cessna 182 anywhere overhead just
after noon? The evidence of volcanic activity is amazing from the air, as
well as a wide variety of landscapes: mountains, lakes, ponderosa and
rivers. We landed at Fall River Mills for lunch and fuel, a small, pretty
town about 40 miles southeast of Shasta near Lake Britton.
<<<

Darn, missed by a day.  Thursday we were a bug-splattered Voyager pulling a
little trailer down I-5.  Wednesday we were swimming in Lake Britton with
Bald Eagles circling overhead.  For anyone who's never been here,
California is much much more than palm trees and smog.

Doug Herr
Sacramento