Subject: Re: [Leica] Home Page
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horst.schmidt@actek.com.au>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 20:36:35 +1000

- --------------C94522AE88DEBE6021178EF8

Pascal wrote: Horst,

> you didn't mention the address of your page !
>

> Pascal, The link was quite far on the bottom of the page. I should
> have made it a bit mor obvious. Thats what happens to beginners.

I'm also not sure if it is possible to have this link automatically
inserted, each time I send some mail. I'll have to have a fiddle with
it.   Anyway, it is on the bottom of this message.Regards,   Horst
Schmidt

   Click here to go to my home page

The address in real words is:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Peaks/9826/

- --------------C94522AE88DEBE6021178EF8

<HTML>
&nbsp;

<P>Pascal wrote: Horst,
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>

<P>you didn't mention the address of your page !
<BR>&nbsp;
<BR>&nbsp;

<P>Pascal, The link was quite far on the bottom of the page. I should have
made it a bit mor obvious. Thats what happens to beginners.</BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm also not sure if it is possible to have this link automatically inserted,
each time I send some mail. I'll have to have a fiddle with it.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Anyway, it is on the bottom of this message.Regards,&nbsp;&nbsp; Horst
Schmidt
<BR>&nbsp;

<P>&nbsp;&nbsp; <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Peaks/9826/">Click
here to go to my home page</A>